Our client is building for the future. Growing their tax service offering is a key part of their development plan. The tax department is a team within the firm developing and implementing tax solutions for clients. You will join a busy vibrant team at a time of major organisational change, growth and rebranding.
What We Offer
In addition to competitive salaries and performance-related bonuses and profit share, we offer Flexible Working arrangements, subscriptions and CPD allowances and ongoing training and support.
Free Parking on site. We are conveniently located with nearby Bus and Luas services.
We are seeking a Qualified/Part-Qualified Tax Accountant to join our growing National Tax Department, who has or is willing to undertake the AITI examinations. Working within the tax department this role will provide you with a broad range of experience in Tax.
- Assisting the Head of Tax in running the tax department
- Preparing tax presentations and assisting with research projects.
- Assisting with Tax Compliance cases and managing the compliance function.
- Processing Bank proposals.
- Develop client and stakeholder relationships.
- Providing intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues within the agri-food sector.
- Deputising for the Head of Tax in meetings where required.
You will be based in our Dublin office, with some travel when required.
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Practice accountant, ideally with Tax experience and AITI qualified, or willing to undertake the same.
- Good attention to detail with strong time-management skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
If interested in this role, please give Blaithin O’Shea a call on 01 66 200 88 or email Blaithin.email@example.com