- Reference: LK46026
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Nationwide
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Title: Qualified Lift Engineers and Supervisors (Installation & Maintenance)
Collins McNicholas have been retained exclusively by our client Infinity Lifts to recruit a number of Qualified Lift Engineers due to continued growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join Irelands leading Lift and Escalator Engineering company.
- Carrying out regular planned preventative maintenance and service visits
- Attending lift breakdown callouts to carry out minor lift repairs
- Meeting agreed customer response times, building relationships with our clients
- Providing regular updates to the Service Manager and becoming an integral part of the regional 24/7 Standby/Callout rota.
- Problem solving and working on your own initiative
- Be NVQ3 Qualified having served and Electrical apprenticeship with the Lift industry.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- OTE (excluding overtime) €60,000 per annum
- 39 hours per week
- Other additional benefits
To apply for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com