Great opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join a growing organisation based in North Cork. This would be a varied role, ideally suited to somebody who has in-depth consolidation experience. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you would be part of a large Finance team who work closely together in a positive working environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
Please feel free to contact Michael on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-4809118 for more details.
Overview of Primary Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly consolidated management accounts and board report
- Preparation of annual consolidated financial statements and annual report for the company
- Completion of statutory accounts for company entities
- Preparation of cash flow projections, forecasts and capital expenditure reports by various divisions
- Completion of the company budget and the company consolidated budget
- Responsible for VAT and CT filings and liaising with tax advisors
- Liaise with internal and external audit teams
- Responsible for organisation insurance renewal and costing of same
- Supporting Heads of Function with departmental costings
- Preparation and review of Group Finance policies and procedures
- Continuous improvement initiatives
- Assisting in ad-hoc reports and project work as required
What are we looking for:
- Fully Qualified accountants with 3+ years PQE
- Consolidation experience
- Strong financial systems experience along with advanced proficiency in MS Office.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien on 021-4911062 or email email@example.com