- Reference: LK45498 - 1
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick
- Category: Information Technology
Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for a QC Test Automation Engineer with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a permanent position.
The following are the key requirements for the role:
- Requires you to contribute towards the creation and maintenance of a quality test automation framework for a web application
- Create and drive the design of automation test cases from software requirements in conjunction with a functional understanding of the application under test
- Contribute to the production of test specifications
- Improve the CI process across teams
- Analyse results arising from test execution and to accurately record test activities and tracking of defects
- Other tasks as assigned
- 3-5 years’ experience in using test automation tools for test execution against a web application such as, HP UFT (QTP) or Selenium.
- Expert in an OO programming language such as C# or Java.
- Proficient in testing techniques, utilizing test automation frameworks and processes, and have a strong knowledge on all phases of testing.
- Previous coding experience would be advantageous
- Ability to use initiative and willing to generate ideas to continuously refine testing processes to improve quality.
- Possess a strong technical aptitude with the ability to identify, analyse and solve problems.
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BSc in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent experience.
- ISTQB Certification is advantageous
For a confidential discussion on the above role please contact Michael O’Leary on 061-512270