- Reference: CJ46171y
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Waterford
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- To effectively manage all members of their team including areas such as, work rotas, productivity, training & development, housekeeping, safety, quality, documentation, etc. to ensure the organisation is run at maximum efficiency.
- To manage online reporting, scheduling the work from start to sign off, developing and checking customer reports in a timely manner so as customer expectations are met consistently.
- To perform analysis as requested to ensure that customer’s deadlines are met.
- To review test methods for quotation purposes.
- To ensure that the Systems and Procedures are maintained to meet regulatory requirements.
- To provide continuous feedback to all members of their team on all items in relation to customer or organisational requirements / changes.
- To handle any customer related queries where necessary and liaise with their team to solve these queries if needed.
- To ensure all relevant documentation is authorised and filed accurately in line with company procedures.
- To communicate regularly with their team and all other groups to ensure information is transferred effectively throughout the organisation.
- To write and keep updated SOPs in their area of work.
- To maintain a high standard of quality in the day-to-day work and to problem solve any quality issues with other members of the organisation.
- To participate in routine regulatory and customer inspections.
- To ensure that all employees are trained and have completed training records for all tests and other training completed.
- To liaise with management, customers and other members of the organisation on any relevant problem areas or enhancements to the business.
- To ensure the correct standards of cleanliness, tidiness and safety is maintained within the organisation.
- To keep their training records up to date and to initiate training where possible.
- To update any relevant documentation as required.
- To ensure that customers’ requirements are fully met and in so doing be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required.
- To identify any opportunities for improvement of quality and service and work with the team to implement continuous improvement.
- In the absence of the Section Manager, this person is responsible for ensuring the continued smooth running of company.
- At least 7 years’ experience in a GMP analytical laboratory is desirable.
- At least 2 years’ supervisory experience is desirable.
- Ability to co-ordinate, schedule and prioritise analytical work.
- Excellent technical ability and strong, proven leadership skills.
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, strong documentation skills.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally.
- Ability to understand customers’ requirements and to be able to devise and articulate the most appropriate solutions.
- A degree or diploma in chemistry or a related discipline
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh on 021 4911063 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!