Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo, is looking to hire a QC Supervisor.
- Lead the team in QC operations.
- Ensure that all raw materials, in-process, finished product, stability and contract testing and is carried out per schedule and records are maintained to appropriate requirements.
- Ensure that technical and systems excellence is maintained in the laboratory.
- Coaching and training analysts to ensure right first time behaviour and by implementing improved working practices in terms of efficiency, compliance and Right First Time.
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant Science discipline.
- Minimum 4 years analytical experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven track record in an analytical role. Must be expert in HPLC, GC,LCMS, GCMS, Automatic titration, Identification techniques.
- Strong knowledge on regulatory requirements.
- Proficient in using analytical equipment in the QC lab.
- Involvement in product transfers / method transfer experience preferred.
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org,
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!