Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo, is looking to hire a QC Supervisor.
- Ensure Laboratory Documentation and Computerized Systems compliance with Data Integrity policies and regulatory requirements.
- Understand Regulations and business processes required to maintain Laboratory Data Integrity.
- Ensuring timely completion of all laboratory analysis assigned.
- Ensuring that analysts working in the assigned cell or team are performing to the best of their ability, coaching and providing guidance where issues occur such as poor set-up or test execution performance.
- Improving the overall efficiency and velocity within the assigned team.
- Identifying and implementing improvements in analytical practices such as poke yokes.
- Ensuring that the agreed test schedule is adhered to and identifying recovery paths to bring test schedules back into alignment with plant requirements.
- Identifying weaknesses in laboratory performance and working with the laboratory manager to rectify
- Resolving analytical OOS issues as they arise in a timely manner both through practical work and through Soltraqs
- Acting as designee for the Laboratory Manager as assigned.
- Ensuring 6S excellence is maintained across the Laboratory.
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant Science discipline.
- Minimum 4 years analytical experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven track record in an analytical role. Must be expert in HPLC, GC,LCMS, GCMS, Automatic titration, Identification techniques.
- Strong knowledge on regulatory requirements.
- Proficient in using analytical equipment in the QC lab.
- Involvement in product transfers / method transfer experience preferred.
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org