- Reference: GY45292
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
The Quality Control Manager will be responsible for the management and performance of the analytical Quality Control Laboratory and for providing analytical expertise and support to the site as required.
To manage the QC Laboratory resources and to meet plant schedules and budgets.
Represent the Quality Control laboratory during audits from Regulatory and Corporate authorities.
Identify and develop talent from internal and external sources.
- Meeting timelines to support manufacturing, packaging and release activities.
- Busy laboratory schedule to support raw-material, finished product and stability testing for commercial and product launches.
- Strong compliance record with multiple regulatory agencies.
- Newly equipped laboratory and support systems.
- Access to product and method development groups on site.
- Analytical method complexity requirements growing on site.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- 3 – 5 years QC Manager in a GMP pharmaceutical lab.
- Excellent team leadership abilities and comfortable working with personnel from graduate to pHD level.
Excellent cGMP knowledge of pharmaceutical / medical device laboratory environment.
Proven team leadership with history of achievement and excellence.
Problem solving skills.Self-awareness and ability to empathise with and develop a diverse group of performers
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: email@example.com