QC Lab Supervisor
QC Lab Supervisor-Pharma-Cork
Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic multi-national pharmaceutical organisation in Cork. The Lab Supervisor will support the QC team to perform the analysis of raw materials, bulk, and finished products. If you have previous experience managing teams in a lab environment and looking to further your career then please get in touch for more information.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Supervise the work performed in the QC department and perform annual appraisals of QC staff
- Review analytical data and approve and release material as defined in relevant procedures
- Coordinate and manage equipment maintenance and repair activities
- Deliver operating budgets, ordering, and supervise expenditure
- Perform investigations, and ensure a follow-up on anomalies, failures, and external complaints
- Complete documentation reviews, reports, preparation, and trending activities to ensure compliance
- Develop technical specifications and project justifications as required
- Establish project schedule and key milestones
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant Science discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of analytical experience in the pharmaceutical industry with supervision experience essential.
- Expert in HPLC, GC, LCMS,
- Involvement in product transfers/method transfer experience preferred.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.