Our client, a global leading food organisation is seeking QC Lab Assistant on a permanent basis. This position is based in Kanturk, North Cork. In this role, you will conduct Q.C Laboratory tests and analysis, manage raw materials and in-process finished goods. Competitive salary on offer, fully onsite role.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Record, maintain, interpret, and communicate data and results of tests/analyses.
- Participate in internal and external proficiency tests and training.
- Implement company calibration procedures using provided samples and standards.
- QC Lab Assistant will assist in ordering and maintenance of minimum stock levels for laboratory consumables.
- Use relevant software programs in addition to having the necessary I.T. skills to adapt to new programs.
What the ideal QC Lab Assistant looks like:
- 1 year of Quality experience in a laboratory.
- A diploma/Degree in a science-related subject would be advantageous.
- Quality focus with strong attention to detail and an analytical mindset and work approach.
- Relationship building and customer service.
- Excellent record keeping.
- Computer literate and Knowledge of GMP and laboratory operations.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Alicja Burchardt.