Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo, is looking to hire a QC Lab Analyst.
- Responsible primarily for testing using HPLC and GC analytical methods.
- Execute analysis of raw materials, in-process material, and finished product in compliance with schedule.
- Complete analysis in accordance with SOP and standard methods.
- Calculation of results and reporting of data, including trend analysis as required.
- Execute analysis of water, cleaning samples etc. as required.
- Execute calibrations and PM of equipment as required to ensure equipment is appropriate for use for analysis.
- Co-ordinate maintenance schedules with external suppliers to ensure compliance with schedule and in house procedures.
- Preparation of all solutions, reagents etc. associated with analysis.
- Execute stock control on laboratory consumables including reagents, solvents to ensure there is adequate supply to execute tasks. Complete purchase orders as required and manage materials on receipt.
- Participate in the preparation of QC documents including SOPs, specifications, method.
- Execute validation studies and transfer studies to ensure equipment, methods and personnel are appropriately qualified.
- You will have a relevant 3rd level qualification.
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience using HPLC and/or GC analytical methods in an industry environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Mark Whelan.