QC Lab Analyst required for an award-winning biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The Lab Analyst will join a growing team and will be responsible for the analysis of raw materials, in-process material, and finished products. If you have previous experience in a laboratory environment and experience in HPLC analysis please reach out for more information.
Overview of Main Responsibilities:
- Execute analysis of raw materials, in-process material, and finished product in compliance with the schedule.
- Complete analysis in accordance with SOP and standard methods.
- Execute analysis of water, cleaning samples, etc as required.
- Execute calibrations and PM of equipment as required to ensure equipment is appropriate for use for analysis.
- Co-ordinate maintenance schedules with external suppliers to ensure compliance with schedule and in-house procedures.
- Preparation of all solutions, reagents, etc. associated with analysis.
- Execute stock control on laboratory consumables including reagents, solvents to ensure there is adequate supply to execute tasks.
- Participate in the preparation of QC documents including SOPs, specifications, methods.
- Participate in training and development activities to ensure that new technologies are applied, and that skill level is developed.
- Execute validation studies and transfer studies to ensure equipment, methods and personnel are appropriately qualified.
- Participation in QC and site projects by representing QC so as to provide an appropriate service to other departments.
- Ensure QC activities are executed in line with in-house procedures and in compliance with the requirements of cGMP.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Degree in analytical science.
- Previous experience in a laboratory environment and direct experience of HPLC analysis would be an advantage.
- Analytical approach to tasks.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.