QC Data Reviewer| Waterford| QC Data Reviewer required for a pharmaceutical company in Waterford. The QC Data Reviewer will support Product Development and Commercial Supply. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation
Your Responsibilities (full job description on request):
- Review raw data from testing of components/raw materials/finished products and stability in a timely & efficient manner.
- Manage and control all raw data presented for review and file once completed.
- Complete required release documentation including commercial stability summary sheets.
- Complete investigations in a timely and efficient manner where applicable.
- Support all other on-going laboratory functions & requirements.
- Qualified to a minimum of degree level.
- At least two years of experience working in a related technical environment.
What you will get:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.