Video for this job
Our client has an opportunity for a QC Chemistry Analyst to join their expanding team. The purpose of this job is to carry out test procedures and produce accurate results, to work to the highest standards in terms of quality and professionalism.
- Perform routine analysis of finished product samples using Content Uniformity or HPLC as requested by the client
- Perform Assay testing, degradation analysis and highly complex related substances testing and interpretation
- Prepare and approve results for tests in which they are deemed competent.
- Aware of customers’ requirements and should strive to meet those requirements keeping in mind the cycle is not complete until the customer has obtained their report.
- Deal with customer queries and telephone significant results to customers
- Keep up to date with any technological or method revisions in their area, ensuring their training is complete and adjusting their work as required.
- Train other more junior members of staff in analytical techniques as required
- Perform QC samples in accordance with company procedures
- Revise SOPs as required by the laboratory.
- Responsible for updating any relevant documentation when requested.
- Keep the laboratory area clean and tidy in both ‘seen’ and ‘unseen’ areas.
- Provide cover for other members of staff as required
- Ensure that all documentation is completed on time, accurately and legibly.
- Keep their training records up to date and to initiate training where possible.
- Adhere to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensure that customers’ requirements are fully met and in so doing be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required.
- Identify any opportunities for improvement of quality and service and work with the team to implement continuous improvement.
Experience & Education
- Minimum BSc (Hons) in Analytical Chemistry (or equivalent)
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a fast-paced QC Testing GMP Environment
- Experience with Assay testing and highly complex related substances testing and interpretation is essential
- Experience with Waters, Empower III, labware and track wise an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org