Our client, one of the fastest-growing international medical device companies has a requirement for an experienced QC Chemist to join their team. The QC Chemist will be responsible for supporting the manufacturing of products on site.
Your Responsibilities: (full job spec provided on request)
- Ensure testing and documentation that is completed within the chemistry laboratory.
- Source the required equipment/ materials for the introduction of new raw materials.
- To assist in any investigational work.
- Participate in any validation activities.
- To maintain laboratory records.
- Degree in Chemistry with 3 years’ experience in a laboratory environment.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience in a regulated environment
- Experience of method validation and method transfer.
What you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Company Doctor
For more information or a confidential discussion please reach out to Aisling Lane.
Phone: 021 4320675