Video for this job
Are you looking to join an organisation where you will be offered an opportunity to progress in your career? Where there is an opportunity to join a progressive and diverse team and where you can gain experience with a diverse range of analytical equipment? If you answered yes to the above then keep reading……
Our client, a multiple national award-winning biopharmaceuticals and medical device company have a requirement for an experienced QC Chemist to join their team. You will contribute to the continued success of their QC department by providing analytical services to support their diverse manufacturing operations.
Day to Day duties: (full job description on request)
- Provide analytical chemistry services and support to the Site.
- Maintain, update and issue chemical methods, specifications and SOP’s in compliance with pharmacopoeial and regulatory requirements.
- Support new product introduction projects.
You will have:
- Degree in Science (Chemistry or Biochemistry preferred).
- At least 2 years’ previous experience of quality laboratories in a fast-moving manufacturing environment.
- QC experience in raw materials (would be beneficial)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling