QC and Stability Team Leader required for a leading Pharma company in the Waterford area. The QC Team Leader will be responsible for managing and training the team on-site along with the management of the Raw Material testing requirements.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Assist the Quality Control Manager in achieving company goals.
- Day to day scheduling of laboratory activities.
- Management of the Raw Material testing requirements, & results reporting.
- Assist with the recruitment of team members in line with resource requirements and the job spec.
- Identify training requirements and training of Chemists and organize training as required.
- Plan all external laboratory testing, ensuring all testing is completed on time in full.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Relevant third level qualification.
- At least 5 years of previous relevant experience.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Career progression opportunities
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.