We are working in partnership with our client based in Dublin. We have an opening for a Quality Control Technical Writer to join an established and leading Global Pharmaceutical Company based in Athlone.
This is a Fixed Term Role within the QC Laboratory Services. Reporting to the QC Laboratory Supervisor the successful for supporting the work of the QC group in accordance with GMP.
- Lead QC Technical documentation projects as an individual contributor.
- Accountable for timely completion of projects within the technical writing role.
- Collaborate with internal resources and business partners to support project requirements and ensure project completion.
- Work in accordance with cGMP and GLP requirements.
- Ensure consistent and good documentation practices are followed.
- Creation, review, and update of documentation, e.g. Laboratory Technical Protocols and Reports, Standard Operating Procedures, and Analytical Protocols.
- Translating complex topics into clear, concise, and understandable topics is required.
- Review standards for documentation types, structure, and assembly so that content is organised logically with the end reader in mind.
- Maintain Documents in the document management system.
- Third Level Qualification (BSc or Higher) in Science-related Discipline.
- Minimum of 3 Years of Experience within a Technical Writer role in a GMP/Pharmaceutical/Quality Environment.
- Excellent Communication and report writing skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite.
- Experience in deviation and investigation writing.
- Disciplined, deadline-driven, and focused Right First Time.
- Experience using Quality documentation management systems.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022