We are working in partnership with our client based in Dublin. We have an opening for a Quality Control Analyst II/III to join an established and leading Global Pharmaceutical Company based in Athlone.
This is a Permanent Role within the QC Laboratory Services. Reporting to the QC Manager the successful
the candidate will be responsible for the following.
- Preparation and testing of Incoming Materials, In-Process / Finished Product samples in accordance with written procedures and best practices.
- Participate in Laboratory investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
- Accurate and timely recording of all information pertinent to the task being performed in the relevant Laboratory Worksheets / Notebooks and LIMS
- To maintain a High Standard of GMP/ GLP in the Laboratory.
- To write and update SOP’s and Protocols and review Laboratory data as required.
- Review and monitor own work results for accuracy and presentation.
- Minimum Third Level Qualification in a Science Discipline.
- Minimum 3 Years Experience in Analytical Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry Desirable.
- Knowledge of cGMP and Safety Standards applicable to a Pharmaceutical Environment.
- Experience in HPLC, Troubleshooting is a must.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good organisational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Available to work Shift Pattern/On-Call as required
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022