QC Analyst – Waterford – Pharmaceutical – Chemistry
- Sampling and testing activities carried out for the specified QC team in line with GLP and business targets.
- Achieves Lead-time targets (and proactively addresses barriers to achievement).
- The QC Analyst must ensure full EHS compliance in QC activities
- Guarantees full GLP compliance in QC activities.
- Ensures QC documentation and team activities relating to M-ERP/LIMS is in compliance.
- Facilitates improvements in QC processes.
- Meets CAPA and other site metrics.
- Supports site GPS projects.
- Maintain work area in an inspection ready state and clean as you go to maintain good safe housekeeping standards.
- Participate fully in our site’s quality initiatives and ensure that all relevant quality standards are adhered to.
- The QC Analyst will maintain GMP standards where appropriate.
- Read and understand relevant Standard Operating Procedures and Global Quality applicable to role.
- Ensure Halal requirements are met in accordance with General Guidelines of Halal Assurance System LPPOM MUI for applicable Medical device Products/Markets.
- The QC Analyst will have a third level science-based degree.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical / healthcare industry in a similar position.
- Understanding of appropriate Directives, Standards, Quality Management Systems related to the manufacture of Medical Device and Medicinal for required markets.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh on 021-4911063 or email email@example.com