- Reference: CJ45837
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- To provide support to internal and external customers by providing quality testing, delivering results in accordance with GMP standards and ensuring products are safe for patient use and fit for purpose.
- Perform TOC/Conductivity, Wet Chemistry and other Chemistry testing
- Microbiological testing including Bioburden and Endotoxin testing
- Perform primary review of QC raw data and trend results
- Draft QC SOPs
- Evaluate results against defined acceptance criteria
- Conduct and document laboratory investigations to completion
- Ability to work independently and meeting established timelines.
- Knowledge of cGMPs
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer focus; takes personal responsibility for speed; quality and accuracy of delivery
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure
- Successful track record in achieving goals as part of a team within a growing, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility to support a growing organisation.
Education / Qualifications
- A degree in Microbiology, Chemistry or a related discipline is required with a minimum of 1 year within a pharmaceutical regulatory environment
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Laura Jevens on 021 4911060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!