- Reference: D47140
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Wicklow
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- A leading contract lab that provides testing and research services to clients in the environmental, pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries.
- Looking for someone to join their award-winning professional scientific services programme.
- Our client offers excellent career opportunities for people that can combine excellent technical ability with first class interpersonal and communication skills.
Function of the Role:
- Perform analysis of pharmaceutical raw materials, drug substance, and finished product and produce accurate results within an acceptable timeframe.
- Maintain quality expertise and cGMP compliance at all times.
- Provide analytical testing across a range of techniques (including HPLC, UV, IR, GC, and KF).
- Provide analytical support in troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate problem solving in delivering process and analytical understanding.
- To participate in the preparation of reports.
- To document data as dictated by current client policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the customer gets the best possible service by continually reviewing best practice in relation to both commercial and quality issues.
- Ensuring 100% ethical work standards and GMP compliance in the Technical Services lab.
- To perform analysis on other QC samples in accordance with customer procedures.
- To revise SOPs as required by the Lead Analyst or client representative.
- To update any relevant documentation when requested.
- Identify any opportunities for improvement of quality and service, and work with the team to implement continuous improvement.
- An Honour’s degree in Analytical Chemistry or a related discipline.
- Must have at least 2 – 4 years relevant experience of pharmaceutical analysis in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Good foundation and experience with traditional analytical techniques as well as modern instrumental equipment (HPLC, UV, IR, GC, Karl Fischer).
- Strong understanding of basic chromatographic techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of the requirements for working in a GMP environment.
- Experience working a lab environment with some supervision and be capable of developing solutions to problems.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and to form strong working relationships with colleagues.
- Be willing to use both internal and external experiences and incorporate them into relevant improvements.
- Ability to switch priorities at short notice is desired.
- Be organised, accurate and have strong documentation skills.
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
Interested? Contact us!
- Contact Blaithin O’Shea on 01-6620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
- For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick
Emilio relocated from Spain and is now Senior OQ Co-Ordinator at GSK, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford When I first moved to Waterford, I knew nothing about the area and didn’t know anyone here. Now, the people I work with have become my family and I love it here. I grew up in a small village in the […]read whole article
Paul McGrath was living in Dublin for four years when he packed his bags for the sunny south east and moved back home to be closer to family and friends. The best thing about relocating to Waterford is being closer to my family and friends; it’s great that I now get to see them more […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more