QC Analyst X 2
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute analysis of raw materials, in-process material, and finished product in compliance with schedule.
- Complete analysis in accordance with SOP and standard methods.
- Calculation of results and reporting of data, including trend analysis as required.
- Execute analysis of water, cleaning samples etc as required.
- Execute calibrations and PM of equipment as required to ensure equipment is appropriate for use for analysis.
- Co-ordinate maintenance schedules with external suppliers to ensure compliance with schedule and in house procedures.
- Preparation of all solutions, reagents etc. associated with analysis.
- Execute stock control on laboratory consumables including reagents, solvents to ensure there is adequate supply to execute tasks. Complete purchase orders as required and manage materials on receipt.
- Participate in the preparation of QC documents including SOPs, specifications, methods.
- Participate in training and development activities to ensure that new technologies are applied and that skill level is developed.
- Execute validation studies and transfer studies to ensure equipment, methods and personnel are appropriately qualified.
- Participation in QC and site projects by representing QC so as to provide an appropriate service to other departments.
- Ensure QC activities are executed in line in in-house procedures and in compliance with requirements of cGMP.
- Ensure QC activities are executed in line with safety requirements and good laboratory practice.
- Keep work area clean and tidy.
- Keep up to date on regulatory development and standards by accessing in house library, accessing current Pharmacopoeias etc.
- Participation in investigations into failures, out of trends and out of specifications as required.
Degree with relevant experience in a Pharmaceutical laboratory environment
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh on 021 4911063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!