We are working in partnership with our client based in Dublin. We have an opening for a Quality Control Analyst to join an established and leading Global Pharmaceutical Company based in Athlone.
This is Fixed Term Role with the QC Laboratory Services. Reporting to the QC Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the following.
- Preparation and testing of Incoming Materials, In-Process / Finished Product samples in accordance with written procedures and best practices.
- Participate in Laboratory investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
- The Daily Up-Keep and maintenance of Laboratory Equipment.
- To maintain a High Standard of GMP/ GLP in the Laboratory.
- To write and update SOP’s and Protocols and review Laboratory data as required.
- Review and monitor own work results for accuracy and presentation.
- Minimum Third Level Qualification in a Science Discipline.
- Experience in Analytical Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry Desirable.
- Knowledge of cGMP and Safety Standards applicable to a Pharmaceutical Environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good organisational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Available to work Shift Pattern/On-Call as required.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022