As a QA Validation Manager, you are required to lead a team of Quality Engineers, ensuring the site delivers safe and effective products that meet customer needs whilst maintaining compliance. This role is a permanent, full-time position located in Donegal.
What You'll Receive
- Competitive salary.
- 21 days annual leave.
- Educational assistance.
Responsibilities | Detailed Job Description Available on Request
As a QA Validation Manager, your duties will include:
- Implementing Quality objectives and ensuring short-term and long-term quality goals are met.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of company-wide quality systems and policy compliance to worldwide regulatory requirements including, FDA QSRs, ISO13485, and IVDD.
- Ensuring validation and qualification activities of processes, methods, software, and equipment comply with internal requirements and applicable regulations and standards.
- Analyzing product quality and process data using statistical techniques to identify trends and implement improvement plans accordingly.
- Developing key quality metrics/indicators to track performance and compliance and analyzing data to develop and implement improvements.
- Ensuring that product design changes are transferred into manufacturing according to policies and procedures.
- Promoting Continuous Improvement within the department using tools such as Performance Excellence reviews and Growth Plans.
As a QA Validation Manager, you must have:
- A relevant third-level degree in Engineering/Manufacturing/Science.
- A Minimum of 4 Years experience in Engineering/Manufacturing or Scientific areas with validation experience.
- Must have a minimum of 1 years supervisory role.
If this role interests you, please contact Emma Cawley to get further information.