We are now recruiting a QA Systems Specialist (Contractor) to join the team with a multinational pharmaceutical manufacturer in Sligo on a 12-month contract. This role reports to the Quality Services Manager.
Key Responsibilities (Full job description available on request):
- Understand the basic data handling needs of the Quality Department.
- Capability to learn new software and systems by reading and understanding technical manuals and instructions. Keep accurate records, follow procedures, and comply with company policies.
- Proficient in the use of problem-solving skills and data trending analysis.
- Excellent attention to detail, a proven track record of RFT.
- Ability to present on area of responsibility during regulatory inspections and corporate audits if required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate Science or IT Discipline.
- 3 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment with relevant IT or QC Experience.
- Knowledge of LIMS, SAP, and laboratory-based systems an advantage e.g. Empower, Lab-X, Openlab etc.
- Working in cross-functional teams.
- Train the Trainer N/A.
- Project Management.
- The position involves working closely with several different departments internally as well as outside sites to resolve Quality systems solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring that proper QC Systems procedures are adhered to.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Flynn.