We are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our clients team. Our client is a leading multinational company within the financial services industry. This is a full time, permanent role and it operates on a Hybrid schedule of 2 days in the office and 3 days from home.
About the role
the QA Specialist will be responsible for conducting quality audits on key operational processes and customer interactions to agreed test scripts and scorecards and to the required standard and frequency. Examples of audits will include reviewing calls to customers and the processing of customer requests or documentation through the various touch points from receipt to completion, reviewing the accuracy and timeliness of same.
Key Responsibilities (full job spec available upon request)
Quality Assurance Audits
- Contribute to monthly monitoring and testing of teams and processes in line with the Quality Assurance Plan, SOPs, Policies, Regulatory and Client requirements.
- Ensure clear audit trail of all actions undertaken and interactions with the business are captured on test scripts/scorecards.
- Review audit outputs monthly as a basis to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Support the provision of QA reports/dashboards, ensuring appropriate commentary on trends and actions.
- Testing processes in line with SOP’s Policies and Business Rules, CBI and client requirements – ensuring test scripts/scorecards are regularly reviewed and fit for purpose.
- Implementation and continuous improvement of quality management.
- Assist in reporting to Management on the state of compliance based on internal audits
- Track and monitor implementation of corrective actions to provide assurance those deficiencies have been corrected.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.