Our client, a large multinational within the Financial Services Industry are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Operations Manager. This role will be best suited to someone who has experience in similar QA roles (or similar) within Mortgage Banking Operations. The role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis and is based in Shannon, Co. Clare
About the role
As the QA Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the management of QA, providing a high level of guidance to the business. The QA Operations Manager will prepare reports and documentation by identifying, collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends including failed processes and work with stakeholders to understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Build and lead the quality assurance plan and framework for Operations, identify processes and test scripts and ensure the correct items are subject to testing with relevant frequencies
- Prepare quality documentation and reports by identifying collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends including failed processes
- Create monthly dashboard detailing results, add commentary on trends and submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Work with the Complaints Team and Head of Primary and Specialist Servicing to identify trends, root causes, and design solutions. Publish these results and action plans monthly and quarterly with an annual assessment of QA and Controls
- Own monthly department review of data and create action plans to address issues with Operations and hold calibration sessions.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
- Assigns responsibilities to the team as appropriate, cross-skill the team to service all PIR products
- Participate in internal audits to assess compliance to CBI following internal company & client requirements
- Manage and develop the performance and capability of the QA Specialists
- APA or QFA in Housing Loans (essential)
- Degree in Business or Finance (desirable)
- Financial Services Regulation Knowledge
- Experience in Mortgage Banking Operations in a leadership role
- Experience in a strong customer focus orientated environment
- Experience in the analysis of data, identifying trends and root causes
- Be a genuine team player with a focus on continuous improvement
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.