- Reference: SJ46919
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Donegal, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Our client, a leading food company based in Sligo, is looking to hire a QA Manager.
- Prepare reports on food quality status and keep records of all tests and inspections that have been conducted.
- Knowledgeable about all food safety standards that are customary within the food industry and mandated by government regulations.
- Expected to be familiar with include the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) management system required by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the standards set by the Safe Quality Food Institute (SQFI).
- Min 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Degree in food science or related.
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org,
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!