- Monitor all quality activities and perform quality audits to monitor and manage the performance and effectiveness of the project quality management system.
- Verification of contractor quality requirements and all documentation and submittals.
- Review quality qualifications and training requirements.
- Manage non-conformance issues and reports.
- Prepare the QA manual control and supervise all amendments and revisions.
- Control and distribute the company’s quality documentation.
- Liaising with management to design, implement and develop the goals, systems and procedures.
- Coordinate QA and QC activities with project managers.
- Management of NCRS.
- Maintenance of EIDA system.
- Verification of NDT welding operations.
- Review subcontractors quality systems and perform audits on subcontractor activities.
- Relevant Degree or qualification is desirable.
- Experience managing Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015) and CE Marking EN1090.
- Previous experience managing welding activities.
- Experience working closely with the Notified body to qualify PQRs and Welder qualifications to ASME IX, EN15614 and EN9606.
For more information or a confidential discussion about this position, please contact Ben Forde on 061-512270.