This is a fantastic opportunity for a QA GCP Manager or Lead CQA Auditor to join a multinational Contract Research Organisation based in London. This will be a varied role, ideally suited for someone who has experience leading or managing QA Auditors. You will also be responsible for managing the audit plan, develop and train employees and work directly with clients.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request)
- You will independently coordinate all types of audits and ensure completion of QA department responsibilities
- You will oversee and manage auditor capacity planning
- Your responsibilities will include line management and development of QA Auditors
- As part of the leadership team, you will assist the QA Director with coordinating and conducting internal system audits and external vendor audits
- You may participate in audits by Sponsors and/or Regulatory Inspectors
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or nursing.
- Previous experience in a Clinical QA role, within a CRO or pharmaceutical company
- Ability to manage a risk-based approach to the planning and scheduling of all audit
- Line management experience
- Investigator site auditors.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell.
+353 (0)71 910 8062