- Recruits, coaches and develops organisational talent.
- Fosters a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organisational objectives.
- Provides direction and guidance to exempt specialists and/or supervisory staff who exercise significant latitude and independence in their assignments. May supervise non-exempt employees.
- Keeps the organisation’s vision and values at the forefront of decision making and action.
- Demonstrates effective change leadership.
- Builds strategic partnerships to further departmental and organisational objectives.
- Develops and executes organisational and operational policies that affect one or more groups by utilising technical/professional knowledge and skills.
- Makes decisions regarding work processes, operational plans and schedules in order to achieve department and site objectives.
- Develops, monitors and appropriately adjusts the annual budget for the areas of operation.
- Participates with manufacturing management at all levels in problems relating to quality, compliance and reliability.
- Oversees the completion of the annual product review as requested. Establish and maintain effective structures to ensure consistent implementation of the quality system.
- Monitors compliance with company policies and procedures (for example (e.g.) compliance with Food and Drug Administration (FDA), International Standards Organisation (ISO), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) regulations and standards, etcetera (etc.) and escorts inspectors/auditors for third party and unannounced inspections/audits.
- Approves documents defining the quality system and can own documents.
- Coordinates where required audits by external bodies to the site and supports audits as requested across the division.
- Ensures where applicable that the internal audit schedule is executed in a timely and effective manner.
- Drives continuous improvement / Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) and validation initiatives.
- Ensure that valid test data is used for all regulatory submissions.
- Responsible for development and execution of a robust supplier evaluation and monitoring programme ensuring that quality materials and services are used onsite; achieved through periodic assessment and communication of supplier performance.
- Reviews subcontractors, suppliers and service providers quality systems to ensure that purchased product fully complies with the specified requirements.
- National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) level 7 qualification in a relevant discipline and 9+ years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Identifies and acts upon trends that can impact the business. Creates and communicates a motivating, compelling vision of the future that supports employee engagement.
- Develops scenario and contingency plans that ensure achievement of results under changing conditions and situations.
- Creates an environment of experimentation and uses failure as an opportunity to learn and take alternate action.
- Creates a sustainable infrastructure and environment that enables growth. Maintains leadership presence and emotional control in difficult situations.
- Displays continuous energy, intensity and persistence to drive the organisation forward.
- Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment
- Provides direction and guidance to exempt specialist and/or supervisory personnel who exercise significant latitude and independence in their assignments; evaluates performance of and assists in career development planning for subordinates; often responsible for a centralised staff or professional function of the company.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes on 021-4911066 or email email@example.com