Video for this job
Great opportunity for a QA GCP Auditor to join a leading multinational Contract Research Organisation based in London. This will be a varied role, ideally suited for someone who has investigator site auditing experience and process auditing experience. Reporting to the Senior QA Manager, you would be part of global Auditing team working closely together in a positive environment.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request)
- Coordinate and conduct internal system audits and external investigative site/vendor audits.
- Coordinate, conduct, and track company-wide Regulatory Training (ICH/GCP, GLP, Medical Device).
- Coordinate, conduct, track, and resolve companywide CAPA investigations.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or nursing.
- Experience of GCP site audits.
- Ability to travel – circa 50%.
- London Based (ideally)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell.
+353 (0)71 910 8062