- Analysis of business requirements and the development of test scenarios, test cases and test plans based on those scenarios
- Execution of those test plans
- Working across functions within the organisation to agree user testing and subsequent release of software
- Collection and analysis of metrics that are designed to help improve the quality of the final product
- Estimation of QA tasks and meeting project schedules
- Ability to construct logical set of steps to test both positive and negative paths through a system
- Strong trouble shooting, analysis and problem resolution skills
- Experience using bug-tracking tools like JIRA
- Capable of understanding web architectures and working across multiple environments at each stage where QA intersects the SDLC
- Independent thinker capable of articulating their opinions such that a decision can be made with their input.
- Experience working as part of a QA function in an Agile environment
- Ability to understand how systems are integrated and the key testing points / points of failure within a system architecture
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen on 021 4911061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!