- Help expand and maintain new selenium framework.
- Contribute to the creation of functional and regression test suites
- Analyse test results, record test activities and track defects.
- Clearly articulate and communicate project status.
- Manage priorities and set expectation when faced with multiple demanding tasks.
- Assist with all hands manual testing when required
- 1-2 years’ experience in using test automation tools for test execution against a web application such as, HP UFT (QTP) or Selenium.
- Experience in C# programming desirable.
- Proficient in testing techniques.
- Have a strong knowledge on all phases of testing.
- Previous coding experience would be advantageous
- Ability to use initiative and willing to generate ideas to continuously refine testing processes to improve quality.
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- ISTQB Certification is advantageous
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!