- Document controller – to define and maintain a documentation control system for all site GxP documents in compliance with site SOPs.
- Create and maintain procedures for GxP Documentation control, retention, design, format and content.
- Control and maintain site documentation archive on site and off site to maintain GMP compliance.
- Tracking and recording all site documentation (electronically or paper based).
- Facilitate training on Documentation management processes.
- Maintain key site metrics /KPIs for documentation.
- Where necessary assist in the developing templates and filing systems.
- Assisting with processing updates to project documentation.
- Minimum 2 years Administration experience is essential with GMP exposure in a document controller role being a distinct advantage.
- A third level qualification, ideally in a quality related area.
- Direct experience of GMP within a healthcare company is essential.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email email@example.com