Great opportunity for a GCP QA Director to join a global CRO company in London. You will lead the QA department and oversee international QA processes, functions and employees. You will ideally have 8 years of Quality Assurance experience in GCP and experience with Regulatory inspections, CAPA programs and audit management.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request)
- Oversee hiring, training, and retention of employees.
- Provide strategic input as for proposals (RFPs), budget revisions, and contract amendments.
- Provide strategic financial input to client requests.
- Key relationship manager for Sponsor.
- Participate in client steering committee.
- Line management of key contacts
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting. MBA preferred.
- At least 8 years of experience contract management and pricing in pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent understanding of financial and accounting processes,
- Basic knowledge of drug development services and medical terminology;
- Previous supervisory experience strongly preferred.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell.
+353 (0)71 910 8062