Our client is a leading multinational in the financial services industry. We are looking to hire a QA & Customer Experience Manager to join the Operations department. This is a full time, permanent role and operates on a Hybrid schedule of 2 days in the office and 3 days from home. Offices are based in Shannon, Co. Clare.
About the role
As the QA & CX Manager you will be responsible for the overall management of Quality Assurance in Operations, leading the QA Team to monitor adherence to business policies and regulatory standards across all customer interactions, reporting on first line testing outcomes, and supporting operational managers to effect improvement in performance as required.
Key Responsibilities (full spec available upon request)
- Build and lead the quality assurance plan and framework for Operations, identify processes and test scripts and ensure the correct items are subject to testing with relevant frequencies
- Prepare quality documentation and reports by identifying collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes
- Create monthly dashboard detailing results, add commentary on trends and submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Own monthly department review of data and create action plans to address issues with Operations and hold calibration sessions
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
- Assigns responsibilities to the team as appropriate, cross skill the team to service all PIR products
- Manage and develop the performance and capability of the QA Specialists
- Drive the implementation and successful delivery of the Customer Experience Strategy and Plan for 2021, working closely with the Head of Primary Servicing and other managers across the business in doing so.
Key Candidate Requirements
- Financial Services Regulation Knowledge
- Experience in Mortgage Banking Operations in a leadership role
- Experience in a strong customer focus orientated environment
- Experience in the analysis of data, identifying trends and root causes
- Be a genuine team player with a focus on continuous improvement
- APA or QFA in Housing Loans (essential)
- Degree in Business or Finance (desirable)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.