The Purchasing Administrator is responsible for managing the purchase-order process (systems set-up, order placement, expediting, delivery, invoice reconciliation) of all inventory and non-inventory codes, and to ensure that production, supporting areas (QC lab) and other departments (R&D, IT, Engineering) are fully supported.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must satisfactorily perform each essential duty. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Manage the conversion of all purchase orders of inventory and non-inventory code requisitioned in the local order management system, and ensure that the submitted orders meet the requirements as per purchasing guidelines and / or special instructions.
- Preparing and placing the purchase orders with vendors include the following; sourcing of the material, contract updates through Local Contract Management, setting up new vendors on SmartStop.
- Proactively liaise with vendors and other external stakeholders to discuss and agree on any change of delivery date and mode of transport, and update the scheduled delivery date in the local order management system accordingly. Confirm critical deliveries with internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that if any issue arises during the 3-way invoicing matching process with Accounts Payable Global Business Services in the US, that the issue is resolved promptly and correctly.
- Prepare and issue various key reports for Finance at a monthly and quarterly frequency which are used in the process of closing out the accounting period, or are required by senior management.
- Manage all order and purchasing related stake-holder queries and or complaints, and ensure timely close-out
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Contact : email@example.com