Video for this job
Based with a successful and expanding Medical Supplies Distributor in Co. Westmeath, the Administrator will work closely with the Supply Chain and Finance Team.
- Compliance responsibilities for the procurement function ensuring that all records are kept up-to-date and audit presentable.
- Maintaining supplier records; sending supplier set-up forms and analysing the documents returned for full completion.
- Implementing checks to current records for audit compliance.
- Setting up new products and new suppliers when necessary.
- Following up on supplier purchase orders, and matching orders with invoices
- Tracking and coordinating with logistics for inbound shipments
- Maintenance of import/shipping paperwork
- Liaise with suppliers to correct discrepancies with quantity/quality
- Tracking orders
- Perform general administrative tasks to support purchasing function
- Ensure prompt placing of orders with Suppliers & ensure Project Managers are kept up to date on delivery
- Ensure best prices being obtained from suppliers and review regularly
- Set up Credit Agreements with suppliers in line with Accounts Payment terms
- Min 2 years’ Administration experience in a busy environment.
- Ability to manage a number of tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office and strong IT Skills
- The ideal candidate will be confident with a pro-active approach to work and willingness to learn.
- Strong admin, planning and organisational skills
- Highly organised, smart, energetic, enthusiastic person with attention to detail when performing tasks, ability to anticipate and manage problems with a capability to prioritise and escalate where necessary.
- Ability to communicate with other team members and suppliers, at all times, in an effective, pleasant, courteous and tactful manner.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton