Our client is a market leader in procurement for the hospitality, healthcare, and leisure sectors. Due to continued growth, they are on the lookout for a Purchasing Administrator to join their team in Cork City. This is on a full-time, permanent contract. This role would ideally suit someone who has excellent communication skills, has experience in administration, and has advanced knowledge of Excel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Office Duties – Pricing for Sales Team, updating systems (procure Wizard), Data entry on internal system (Emerald), analysing discrepancy reports.
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Ad Hoc Reports for Management and Sales teams.
- Liaising with other members of your team.
· Any other ad-hoc administration duties assigned to you by the wider team.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- MS Office Excel to an advanced standard is essential.
- Computer Literate on all MS Office programmes.
- Experience in administration and data entry is essential.
- Previous experience in Food service business desirable with 1-2 years' experience.
- Customer Orientated.
- KPI Focused.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.