Property Project Programme Manager-South/South West
Responsible for the day to day management of property projects of varying complexity. The Project Programme Manager will ensure key project milestones and reports are delivered on schedule to ensure optimised delivery of infrastructure for customers and employees. Using experience gained in the construction sector or similar corporate role, the position will actively assist the Senior Property and Facilities Manager in managing property project timelines and completing project reports for both internal and external parties. Projects will range from capital intensive maintenance works to new property planning and execution with the full range of project responsibility including project concept, approval, planning, tendering, execution, reporting and lessons learned.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Develop project plans for agreed property projects, and ensure the plans are actively managed and reported through the life cycle of the project within the project framework.
- Complete preliminary project budget estimating and cost planning. Monitor and report project contract cost to ensure each project is delivered within the agreed project budget.
- Assist in tendering for project capital works and services, ensuring full compliance with company and public procurement policies.
- Prepare detailed briefing/project scope documentation to support the procurement process.
- Assist in negotiation with suppliers and vendors in order to get the best price and quality delivery for the project, including negotiation of change orders.
- Regularly monitor project delivery, including on-site as required, and ensure compliance with safety, environmental and quality statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure project stakeholders are updated in line with agreed project milestones and manage project risks and opportunities, including to the Capital Expenditure Committee and Senior Leadership Team.
- Manage project communications to build support for project approval and delivery.
- Liaise with external bodies and parties to ensure strong working relationships in place to support the successful project delivery
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Third level degree in an Engineering discipline supported by Project Management Certification.
- Minimum (three) years post graduate experience in a similar type role.
- Track record of delivering results.
- Project Management experience.
- Proficient in MS Office Software, including MS Project
- Experience in using Autocad/Project Manager/Presentation software.
- Working knowledge of Technical Guidance Document M (Part M) - Building Regulations 2010
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
- 25 days annual leave
- Gym on site
- Parking on site
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.