Project Technician *4
8 Project Technicians is required for an initial 12-month contract based on the Edwards Vacuum CC site in Leixlip.
The Project/Installation Technician will provide a high level of quality service by performing the installation of the Company’s products at the customer site in Leixlip. Full training is provided and Edwards are an equal opportunities employer.
Overview of your responsibilities:
· To install and commission equipment on a customer project site
· Complete all required commissioning documentation clearly and precisely
· Work to agreed customer timelines to achieve project targets.
· Coordinate with the team to provide feedback on equipment performance, unusual problems, and other relevant information.
· Write consolidated reports on quality defects and customer complaints to provide feedback to service, product management, and technical departments.
· Perform leak checks on all installations.
· Perform all necessary upgrades and modifications to existing and reuse equipment.
· Perform inventory audits on all new equipment reporting any missing/broken parts
· Become familiar with and practice all safety procedures. Seek clarification or additional information when required. Strictly adhere to requirements for PPE and all safety rules.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
· certificate/diploma in either mechanical, electrical, Gas, chemical refrigeration, or electronic disciplines or strong history of hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment
· Experience in the Semiconductor industry is desired but not essential.
· Positive attitude, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.
· Good customer interface and communication skills.
· Good computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet software, and databases.
· Flexibility to work shift if required
**FULL JOB SPECIFICATION SHARED TO SUITABLE APPLICANTS**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan.