- Reference: CJ47272
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Dublin City Centre
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
In partnership with our client, we are recruiting for Mechanical Design Engineers that will join the Ops. Team, giving support for projects across various sectors such Datacentres, Pharma, Industrial and Commercial throughout Ireland, UK and Mainland Europe.
There is some travel involved, the successful candidate must be available to travel throughout Ireland, UK and Europe 1-2 days per week.
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Mechanical Engineering Services & Design
- Design and specification of Mechanical Engineering Solutions to current regulations and design standards
- Working with other engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Develop and agree design processes and design deliverables
- Assist with Pre-Construction Engineering activities and the production of information, including design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts, etc,
- Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, marketing and project bid teams
- Provide off site technical support to construction teams on projects
- Third level diploma / degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- 2-4 Years Relevant experience, ideally in a design consultancy environment
- Knowledge & experience of current Building Regulations, BS Standards, EN Standards and IEC Standards
- Experience in AutoCAD and MS Office Suite Software (Hevacomp and Revit MEP as an advantage)
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloisa Ruiz on 021 4911063 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!