The Project Manufacturing Accountant is a project role and the responsibility of this role is to provide specialist knowledge and expertise in the area of Manufacturing Accounting during an SAP ERP implementation Project. Long term contract.
- Supporting end-to-end design and implementation of the solution
- Partner and support Global Process Managers (GPM) to drive necessary business decisions and process adoption
- Promotes a Global Perspective.
- Ensure that IT solutions meet the needs of the business.
- Support the design, build, and documentation to ensure they are consistent with effective integration and communication across Record to Report
- Support the change management and training aspect as this is a key deliverable for the project across all entities
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners
- Accounting Qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
- 3+ years’ relevant experience – preferably in a medical multinational manufacturing environment
- SAP ERP Systems experience is essential
- Able to work alone to understand and summarise financial data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office
- Travel will be required as part of this role
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.