- Reference: GJ46158 k
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: General Management
Project Manager with 5 years of project management experience preferably in medical device / pharma environment. PRINCE2 Practitioner preferred. Galway.
- Manage and facilitate company projects and programmes as they deliver change to the organisation at a global and local level to ensure change is controlled, aligned with corporate strategy and delivered within the time, cost and quality parameters set out in the business case.
- Ensure project team compliance with applicable company guidelines and documentation requirements.
- Maintain project management methodology documentation and training resources
- Complete quality reviews, risk reviews and independent project health checks
- Liaise with global Leadership teams to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated by related projects.
- Liaise with external suppliers or account managers.
- Minimum of five years of project management experience in a position requiring intra-company, and inter-company, planning and coordination of multiple priorities. This experience should be in a leadership or multi-functional role in a medical diagnostic, clinical study, or similar environment. Experience in medical diagnostic industry preferred.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency on multiple software applications (MS Word, MS Power Point, MS EXCEL and Microsoft Project, WEBEX)).
- Proven abilities in creativity and innovation
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie