- Reference: 46525
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin West
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
The Project Manager/Project Coordinator will work closely with team members to drive projects based on business requirements. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong team player to join a fast paced team. You will join a highly focused team in a welcoming environment with a culture that encourages cooperation and collaboration. Ideally we want someone with excellent customer engagement skills good relationship management skills and someone who enjoys engaging with different levels of management.
Ideally we would like someone who has a good technical understanding and has an interest working with hardware & electronics.
This position is based onsite in our client company in Leixlip in County Kildare.
• Deliver projects from conception through to implementation
• Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure input to project definition
• Liaise with management to ensure project realisation
• Accountable to meet stated project expectations
• Manage external factors such as planning and inspections
• Developing the project plan, developing the scheduled of activities, co-ordinating activities
• Increase business by maximising sales to each customer
• Inform customers on the technical benefits of our products
• End to end delivery of projects within a fast paced, dynamic, client driven environment
• Manage and deliver projects on time, to budget and specification, while ensuring proactive communication and accurate reporting of project status to stakeholders
Key Qualifications & Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in Business/IT or a related field.
1-2 years experience managing or supporting a project from conception through to completion
Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills, and ability to strategically partner with multiple technical and business teams.
Experience working with Microsoft project.
Able to define and improve system processes and document procedures
- Interest and Knowledge of hardware and electronics
Ability to maintain effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing projects
Previous experience in managing embedded systems ideal but not essential.
Previous experience in implementing lean processes
Strong experience in excel and powerpoint.
Open-minded self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical environment, and to work independently on multiple tasks and projects, adapt, improvise and problem solve.
For further information on this position please send your CV for the attention of Gillian Nicholson to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gillian on (0)9064 50665