Job Title: Technical Transfer Manager – Biologics
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Tech Transfer Manager with Biologics experience to manage a global transfer of Biological Technologies from the US to Ireland and to support New Product Introductions.
- Provide support for biologics manufacturing and New Product Introduction activities
- Continuous improvement projects from a manufacturing process perspective while partnering closely with manufacturing operations, engineering and quality to deliver on these
- Prepare project.
- Be responsible for execution for New Product Introductions.
- Plan and lead technical transfers for future product introductions
- Work closely with R&D (Research & Development) on the process development of suitable future products for the company.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Ideally, have a Life Science Degree
- PhD in chemistry with 7 years’ experience with Biopharma
- MSc with 9 years’ experience with Biopharma
- BSc with 12+ years in Biopharma
- Relevant experience of process development, batch processing, technical transfers, commissioning and validation in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with new product introductions to pharmaceutical facilities.
- Demonstrated process development skills
- Ability to deliver innovative manufacturing processes at industrial scale.
- Proven scale up skills, to facilitate the successful transition from laboratory to full scale production.
- 15% Travel
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Courtney Russell on +353 (0)71 910 8062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!