We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a Cork-based company that is working with Artificial Intelligence Technology. This role is full-time, permanent, and is open to flexible working solutions i.e. hybrid/remote. This role would ideally suit PMs with a minimum of 2 years of experience working in an agile environment on digital PM projects.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives and ensure technical feasibility.
- Accountable for the overall execution, management, and delivery of a project (scope, schedule)
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules.
- Ensure that the project is delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Tracks and reports project progress and necessary documentation
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Delegate project tasks based on individual strengths, skill sets and experience level.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Close relationship and communication with cross-departmental teams within Company
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Controlling time management (define activity, sequence activity, estimate the duration of activity, develop a schedule, maintain a schedule)
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a client-facing role
- Ability to manage expectations from stakeholders.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and clients.
- The ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent English (both written and verbal)
- Self-starter who can recognize issues and potential problems and respond appropriately
- Utilize various tools and systems such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project
- Experience in digital project management and Agile/Scrum tools (JIRA) (Teamwork)
- Preferred project management qualification/certification (eg. PMP/PMI/etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in handling projects.
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with crossfunctional teams
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.