We have an attractive opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical multinational company on an initial 12-month contract. This is a fully remote role with association to their site in Cork and will suit someone with good pharma supply chain experience, as well as strong leadership skills.
· The Project Manager consultant is entrusted with the scoping, planning, execution and transition of assigned projects within the Value Chain Management organization of Product Management.
· Leading multiple cross-functional, complex projects, prioritized by the Value Chain Leaders and the Senior Leadership team.
· The Project Manager serves as the primary contact and authority within the Product Management group for assigned projects, and, in collaboration with the Value Chain Leader(s), executes his/her respective projects in-line with business and supply chain strategies and targets to achieve financial and business-related results.
· The Project Manager shall lead specific LCM (Life Cycle Management) projects with possibility of technical transfer and portfolio optimization projects (delisting, divestment, & simplification) within the VCM PMO project portfolio.
· Collaborate effectively and communicate proactively with cross-functional team members.
· Previous Supply Chain/ Pharma/ OTC/ Consumer experience.
· Experience in a Project Management position.
· Possess leadership, and people management skills to a high level.
· Proficient in MS Project & Excel.
· Experience working with suppliers or third-party manufacturing sites.
· Highly focused to deliver high-quality projects in accordance with defined objectives.
· Product Launch Knowledge (preferred, not required).
· Experience with Quality Systems.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.