- Reference: GY47018
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Summary: Support manufacturing activities at CMOs and partners by providing quality oversight. Accomplishes quality objectives by planning and evaluating project activities. The PM support may include operations and validation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provide operational support to manufacturing operations at CMO sites including formulation, fill/finish, assembly, packaging and labeling activities.
• Primary interface with External Manufacturing Project Managers for all quality related issues at CMOs
• Resolving problems, identifying trends and determining system improvements
• Ensuring compliance with internal procedures and regulatory expectations by proactively working with quality organizations at CMOs.
• Preparing and completing action plans; implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
• Implementing change when necessary within the guidelines of GMP manufacturing operations.
Education and Experience:
• Requires BS/BA in a scientific discipline with 10+ years of related experience in a cGMP environment, preferably in a project management capacity for pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries. QA/QC experience preferred.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: email@example.com