Project Support Specialist
We have a new opening for a Project Support Specialist for our client based in Dublin City Centre. This position will support Global inventory projects, including the rollout of an upgrade to a new Inventory Management System. Reporting into the Project Manager, you will help co-ordinate project activities, and will be involved in user acceptance testing and data validation. You will also support the rollout of the IMS to other parts of the business. This will require a strong communication plan and user training.
This position is initially a 24 month Fixed term employee contract with a view to a permanent position.
- Plan, organize, monitor, execute and control the IMS implementation project to achieve project delivery on time, cost and within the specified scope and quality:
- Support, develop and execute the Project Plan and Detailed Design according to Project Charter (or equivalent)
- Execute projects according to our Project models and appropriate methods
- Follow-up and report on project status (cost, time/progress, quality etc.)
- Communicate effectively with project teams and stakeholders
- Support Kick-off and Go live phases
- Coordinate changes to the project scope imposed by e.g. customer or steering group decisions.
- Hand-over projects deliverables to receiving organization(s)
- Participate to project tasks and assignments
- User acceptance testing and data validation
Experience and Education
- Degree level or equivalent qualification, ideally in a business or supply chain discipline, is preferred. You must have 2-5 years’ experience in a related supply chain or project management role. You speak fluent English and have the ability to travel globally if required.
- 2-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain and/or Project Management
- Experience in Inventory Management Systems
- Project Coordination capabilities
- Six Sigma/Lean qualification is preferred
- User acceptance testing
- High level of Excel
- Power BI, Alteryx or similar
- Data Validation
- Strong people and communication skills
- Influencing and networking skills
- Ability to work in a virtual environment across departments and various types of stakeholders
- Logical and process driven
- Ability of handling conflicting workloads and deadlines
- High level of attention to details
- Ability to work on their own initiative, lead issue resolution, take on ownership and drive the project forward.
- Innovative approach to Troubleshooting/Issue Resolution
What We Offer
- 22 days annual leave
- 4 Company Days
- Defined Contribution Pension
- VHI Health Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives – gym membership, wellbeing seminars, bike to work scheme
- Flexible start & Finish times
- Initially Remote working environment due to Covid-19 restrictions.
For a full job description and confidential discussion on this role please contact: Gillian Nicholson